How To Add Volume to Hair
Everything is bigger in Texas… right? When it comes to hair, we vote yes! Voluminous hair as high and wide as the Texas sky is a classic look that’s natural for some, but a struggle for those with fine, flat hair to achieve. Today we’re here to deliver the big Texas hair you’ve been dreaming of by sharing our top five tips and tricks to on how to add volume to hair:
- Invest in a Quality Shampoo & Conditioner. Our Resurrecting Wash & Rinse is designed to infuse moisture, leave fine hair light and smooth, leave dry hair soft and shiny, and leave your color alone! Start by cleansing your hair with our Resurrecting Wash Shampoo, which is infused with Rose of Jericho, Aloe Vera, and Sunflower Seed Oil. Then follow up with our Resurrecting Rinse Conditioner, which is super light weight, color safe, and keratin safe.
- Roll it out. After blow-drying, use velcro rollers to set your hair. Simply add them to the base of your head, spray with a medium hold hair spray, and let them sit for 20 minutes. This will instantly give your hair a bump of volume!
- Bump it up. Perk up the base of your ponytail using bobby pins. This will make your hair look less flat against your head, giving it more of a textured look! If you’re rocking a braid, tug at each side of the braid to create a fuller appearance.
- Spray it on. To create thickness with minimal effort, use our Volumizing Tonic before blow drying. Simply add a few pumps to the roots and style as normal. This will take you from flat to full with shine and all day volume.
- Dry shampoo boost. No time or energy for a full wash + style in the morning? No problem. Use a dry shampoo at your roots to revive that 3rd day hair.