HEY DALLAS! We are FINALLY OPENING on May 19th!! 🎉
There will be many changes as we comply with government regulations, & maintain the very highest standards for sanitation & safety. Salon owner Holly Dear has implemented the DEAR CLARK HAIRCARE ACT 2020, 💇♀️ a four-phase plan for great hair, no matter what happens the rest of the year!
PHASE ONE: RE-ENTRY
Dear Clark is ready to revitalize and prepare your hair!
Book an appointment now!
You can book an appointment online or give us a call at (214) 397-0700.
Once you have booked your appointment you will receive a confirmation email/text with a link to a health screening form. All visitors must complete the health screening form before each visit to the salon.
Here is how you can prepare for your Dear Clark appointment:
- Before your appointment download the Dear Clark app from iTunes or Google Play.
- Please wear your mask, this is required.
- Wear clothing that you are not concerned about
- Dear Clark changing rooms will not be accessible
- Bring only necessary items to your appointment such as your credit card, phone, and mask.
- We are sorry but we will not be serving drinks during this time.
Here is how Dear Clark has prepared the salon for you:
- Every single Dear Clark employee, stylist, or otherwise has completed and passed relevant certification processes so as to execute top sanitary procedures.
- Each Dear Clark staff member is on the same page for sterilization, cleaning protocols, and distancing rules.
- The entire Dear Clark team has role played so as to practice their own protocols and also walk the experience of the client.
Here is how you will ‘re-enter’ Dear Clark
- Valet is currently suspended at this time but the parking lot adjacent to Dear Clark is exclusively for you, the client.
- Check-in for your appointment from your car by using the Dear Clark app.
- Fill out the digital health screening form (if you already haven’t). This form is a survey with digital boxes to check, answering questions about your health, and risk factors. This form will be presented when you book your appointment. If the form is not filled out, it will be presented again via text once you check-in. You will not be able to continue with your appointment until this form is completed.
- Meet the Dear Clark receptionist at the front of the salon (you will see the sign on the entry brick steps).
- Temperatures will be checked with a No Touch digital thermometer.
- You will be handed a smock/cape and be guided directly to your chair.
- You will then bask in the glory of your Dear Clark service and pampering.
- Check out is available from your chair with a disinfected iPad which will be held by the Dear Clark staff member. We will use your card on file for a no-touch check out experience (or add a new card).
- Should you purchase products, these will be cleaned and bagged by the receptionist and handed to you as you exit.
*Blow dry appointments must be booked separately from any scheduled appointments for a $50 charge. For the time being this is considered a premium higher risk service. We will assess the risk every couple of weeks.
PHASE TWO: PLAN FOR THE FUTURE
Dear Clark stylists will work individually with each client to create a unique, multi-appointment approach to build an infrastructure with an easy grow out and color plan.
Each client’s plan with color formulas will be input into the Dear Clark system and logged as a digital profile for safe keeping.
PHASE 3: CUSTOMIZE YOUR NEW SELF-CARE REGIME
Customized self-care products include:
- Dear Clark Products
- Masques from Deva and other brands we carry
- Emotional support items such as oils, crystals, and eye treatments
Any set of 4 or more items is 20% off
PHASE 4: THE “BOY I’M GLAD I PREPARED” PHASE
Enjoy the fruits of your labor and look better than everyone else with your custom Dear Clark hair kit based on your digital profile.
This will not be a ‘Bless your hair’ moment.
We got your hair!